At last… a HIP which buyers can value and when you order a HIP though your solicitor member firm or directly, we will not give a £25 charity contribution to Barnardo’s, the charity who are working to promote closer links with local communities and regeneration of local areas.
With few exceptions, a Home Information Pack (HIP) is required before marketing your property for sale.
A poor quality or inaccurate HIP that does not comply with the HIP Regulations could leave you liable to a fine but will in any event cause delay. Solicitors are best placed to commission your HIP.
A “plus” HIP differs from many HIP’s in that it:
- Is professionally prepared by local experts, helping you to support the local economy.
- Contains useful information from your buyer, such as details about schools and local amenities.
- It contains an electronic ID check which means you won’t need to provide documents to your Estate Agents and your Solicitors check will be quicker.
- It can be ordered with insurance cover to prolong its shelf life.
- Provides you with independence as it can be used with any Estate Agent.
- A HIP ordered through an NSA Solicitor will result in an automatic £25 donation to Barnardo’s.